Saturday, August 27, 2005

Is this the way that business all working?

Hi Buddies!

I am working as a marketing executive for a company who are the world leaders in innovation. I have around 5 products to market, its like donkeys job. As the month end is approaching i have to achieve my targets so i have to do a vigorous selling actitvity. ok! lets think thats my job to sell products and make profit to the company. Sometimes i have to work beyond the business ethics like yesterday i have to promote a visual equipment to a college, the college wants a product which is useful for a gathering of 200 peoples, so i told my boss this is the requirement they asked me to suggest a product as i am new to this product i dont have much knowledge in this, my boss told me to sell one particulat product which is being lying in our stores for more than 2 years. I felt so bad cos i have to give a very old product to the customer, the customer doesnt know that its a very old product but i knew it. What if the product start giving trouble after i install it in the customer's place. Today i slod the product but if there is any problem i may lose the customer once for all. Am not able to do this as a mankind but my friends are telling, dude! thats business!!. today am goin to deliver the product to the customer am just praying god that the product has to work well..

1 Comments:

Blogger anwinj said...

Gimme the name of the company and I will sue you. hahahaha

Friday, August 26, 2005 3:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home