Monday, January 22, 2007

Romantic Country Names.

H.O.L.L.A.N.D. - Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.

I.T.A.L.Y. - I Trust And Love You.

L.I.B.Y.A. - Love Is Beautiful; You Also.

F.R.A.N.C.E. - Friendships Remain And Never Can End.

C.H.I.N.A. - Come Here.. I Need Affection.

B.U.R.M.A. - Between Us, Remember Me Always.

N.E.P.A.L. - Never Ever Part As Lovers.

I.N.D.I.A. - I Nearly Died In Adoration.

K.E.N.Y.A. - Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing.

C.A.N.A.D.A. - Cute And Naughty Action that Developed into Attraction.

K.O.R.E.A. - Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every Adversity.

E.G.Y.P.T. - Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!

M.A.N.I.L.A. - May All Nights Inspire Love Always.

T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D - Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull.

PS: This words are not mine.Got this from a journal in a coffee shop.

9 Comments:

Blogger Priya said...

Thenraj: Are they your own words?? Just cool and loved the burma words.

If the words are yours copyright it.

Monday, January 22, 2007 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger Thenraj said...

Priya,

Thanks, But they are not my words, i found it in an entertainment journal in a coffee shop..found it interesting, so shared it with everybody.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Very interesting!

Thanks for sharing...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Macho Girl said...

who wud have thought?! I guess when you look closely... love is everywhere! :)

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 1:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kalyan Panja said...

A very interesting & a good collection.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:32:00 PM  
Blogger me said...

nice!...very nice post.

for me the best one...C.H.I.N.A.
...come here I need affection.

coz I dont mind saying it when I need lots of it!!.

thnx for sharing.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger Thenraj said...

-/Ash,
Thx.

-/MG,
When we say Love is God and God is everywhere, love is also like that..

-/kalyan,
Thx buddy.

-/Kavya,
Ya true, when we need something we have ask by opening ourselves..otherwise how others know our need.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:09:00 PM  
Blogger Ayshu said...

interesting post

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://sexrolikov.net.ua/tags/%CD%E8%EA%EE%EB%E0%E5%E2%ED%E0/]Николаевна[/url] Смотри и дрочи : [url=http://sexrolikov.net.ua/tags/%F8%EB%FE%F8%EA%E0/]шлюшка[/url] , это все смотри

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home