Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sound Horn Please!

Yesterday evening i was heading towards home from office, as everybody in bangalore knows how the traffic will be at this time of the day. My travel to home always from office to home will be of 16kms and it will take 1-1 1/2 hrs. I was in the traffic signal in the front row and waiting for the signal to clear in bangalore the minimum time for a Traffic signal waiting time will be 3 minutes and yesterday in that signal traffic SI was doing the Job and it took more time , as i have no work and hurry i was waiting quietly the people behind me got lots of patience and soon started sounding their horns. The Traffic SI came straight towards me and asked in kannada "Why are you making a noise?" I removed my helmet, as i dont know kannada i asked him again(What is the problem?), he told me "Why are u sounding Horn, cant you wait?. I said " I didn't do it. He said i saw you sounding the horn? I showed him how my horn in my bike sounds. Everybody around me laughed as my bike's horn sounded like somebody in a Death Bed ( My bike's battery got discharged so the bike's electrical unit got the hit). The Traffic SI got embarrassed and left the place he didn't come to our side of the road after that.

Do you people have any of these kind of funny encounter on road from anybody? :-w

5 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

"my bike's horn sounds like somebody in a Death Bed"

This is SO hilarious! I am in fact laughing out loud as i am typing this :-)

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Naveen Roy said...

Hahah, thats a good one dude...nice one.....

but one thought - why yellow?? even white will be better with the background you have!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 3:03:00 PM  
Blogger Priya said...

That was hilarious. Wish I did but not yet.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger me said...

lol!!...wish i had something to pen down here ...but no such funny encounter yet.

Friday, February 02, 2007 1:52:00 PM  
Blogger Has to be me said...

good blow to that SI!
I am reminded of my friends incident....he was caught by the cop fr driving w/o the licence. The cop wanted a bribe instead...my friend had a Rs5 note & a Rs 500 note only with him...said he cld afford only Rs5 fr the cop & got away with it!

Friday, February 02, 2007 8:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home