Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tagging Game.

Priya tagged me and here you go....


Favorite Colors: White - Pure, Blue - Bright, Red - Majestic, Black - Dark.

Favorite Food: Anything edible (Am a Foodie)

Favorite Month: Month of Spring

Favorite Songs:
Iced Earth - I died for you.
Hoobastank - The Reason.
Iron Maiden - Trooper, Wicker Man.
Metallica - Unforgiven.


Favorite Movie:

English- Man in the iron mask, Last Samurai.
Tamil- Anbe Sivam
Hindi- Dil chahta hai, Rang de basanti.


Favorite Sport: Swimming, Table Tennis.

Favorite Season: Spring

Favorite Day Of the week: All Day Jolly day.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate (Death by Chocolate in Corner house,Bangalore)

Favorite Time of Day: My Bedtime.

During weekends: Rest Day.


8 CURRENTS

Current Mood: Dreaming about my Future.

Current Taste: Chicken Curry.

Current Clothes: T-Shirt with Words of " Zero - India's Finest Invention cos we know that we are good for nothing".

Current Desktop: Iron Maiden

Current Toe nail Color: Natural color.

Current Time: No idea.

Current Surroundings: Peace Surrounds me (My Bed).

Current Thoughts: Waiting for a Girl in my Life.


6 FIRSTS

First Best Friend: Their Names Start With "A" (Ajith, Anoop....)

First Screen Name: And Miles to Go...

First Pet: Two Oscars (Fishes).

First Piercing: Ears. No such body art.

First Album: I think its Aqua.

First Movie: hmm..let me think..


6 LASTS

Last Cigarette: Even i didnt had my first cigaratte yet.

Last Drink: Alcoholic: Bloody Marry ; Non-alcoholic: Tea..

Last Car Ride: Cant remember that as i went and banged the car in the Median of the Road.

Last Movie Seen: The Pink Panther Strikes Again (Peter Sellers).

Last Phone Call: hmm...to my mom..

Last Book Read: Am not a Book worm.

Have You Ever Broken the Law: Lots of times..Laws are meant to be broken.

Have You Ever Been Arrested: I will die instead of that.

Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes. Oops..i cant see myself in the mirror only.

Have You Ever Lied: Life is a Lie with a f in that.

Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: In my Dreams.


5 THINGS

Thing You're Wearing: Some stuffs to cover my asserts.

Thing You've Done Today: Cooked my own food and enjoyed it.

Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Some crap in Radio Indigo (FM)

Thing You Can't Live Without: Family, Friends, Food, Laptop, Mobile, Dreams.

Thing You Do When You're Bored: Dream a Lot (24X7 job)


4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY

Everywhere i wish.


2 CHOICES

1. Honesty.
2. Be Myself.


1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

Do some useful things in Life.

Anybody wants to use this tag template you are welcome..

10 Comments:

Blogger Kavitha Jay said...

hmm...nice list..u have the same taste for movies as me..:D

"Current Thoughts: Waiting for a Girl in my Life"
hehe..cute..;)

"Have You Ever Lied: Life is a Lie with a f in that."
like ur reply..:P
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: In my Dreams."
LOLLLLL

Monday, February 12, 2007 2:42:00 AM  
Blogger Thenraj said...

-/ Kavi,

Thanks Buddy..

Monday, February 12, 2007 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Interesting list!

Monday, February 12, 2007 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Priya said...

Thenraj: Just cool and pretty quick.
So everyday is fun for you huh. Good to know that. You are a chocolate dreamer!!!
Waiting for a girl is always awesome and good wishes to you.
You are like being goody goody with no books.

Thank you for a beautiful tag:)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger me said...

hi dreamer...

interesting list u have here:))
N we have the same taste when it comes to icecreams n bloody Marry...cant resist both.

keep smiling:)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Thenraj said...

-/ Ash,
Thanks.

-/ Priya,

Thanks a Lot.

-/ Kavya,

Thank you very much. Good to hear that we have similiar taste.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:47:00 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Happy Valentines day!

Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger Thenraj said...

-/Ash,
Thanks..I dont celebrate Valentine's Day as i dont have any valentine available right now..;-)

Thursday, February 15, 2007 4:19:00 PM  
Blogger me said...

downloaded the song" dont fear the reaper" knowing of it from ur blog.
great song...nice choice u have thenraj!.

cheers!!

Friday, February 16, 2007 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Has to be me said...

Neat tag,..got 2 know u better, Mr Dreamer! :)

Friday, February 16, 2007 3:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home